PR Center KY News

KY News

게시판 쓰기
Subject
CEO Chung Byungkee "First, the mind of employees need to be changed by…
Writer KYPC Date 11-04-07 00:00
CEO Chung Byungkee "First, the mind of employees need to be changed by Appropriate praise and the acceptance of failureb>
2011-04-04

e3dc2864f7453be97d07522195ab5688_1453357

e3dc2864f7453be97d07522195ab5688_1453357

"When you go to a large company, you can become an expert in a small field, you are not able to a person that is take an industry as a whole in a broad field. Small and medium-sized enterprises can demonstrate their individuality in a society that has been turned off, and have the power to look at the whole.

CEO Chung Byungkee(62), who had served as CEO of subsidiaries of big corporations in Korea, established Keyyang Precision Co., Ltd. He said “Small Companies can maximize individual satisfaction and fulfillment.” And he added, "We can feel more human beings between people and people.”

However, he draws the line at the vague positive view of SMEs. Not all SMEs are beautiful. In fact, he also experienced the limitations of SMEs. He hung up on securing and nurturing excellent talent, but he did not have a lot of turnover. Chung said, "Companies that fully recognize and manage the level of fairness, future vision, and salary of the evaluation of the business, and the company should have the technology of the product itself."

We am having difficulty, but investing in people is the way to survive the company. Because of that, we have sent staffs to various seminars and exhibitions in the US and Germany, including overseas training. We do not hesitate to invest in my employees, so I want my employees to think and act ahead of me.

"We are asking employees to think that they can do aggressive and enterprising thoughts. Do not be content with what you are doing. Depending on how you deliver motivation and stimulus, the potential of a person can be unlimited, so the company must remind you of the potential. "

In addition, "The best management method for raising employee morale is acceptance of appropriate praise and failure. The mind of a man moves by carrot and stick." While repeating his speaking, I think that his answer to the question of what to do for SMEs and the way for SMEs to go is the solution.”

Keyyang Precision Co., Ltd., located in Gimcheon Industrial Complex, visited on the 22nd of last month. I did not think it was a company because I did not have a large factory signboard or a circuit breaker to protect me. I thought I should have a small signboard at the entrance to be precise.

As I walked into the company, it seemed that the building, which was stylishly laid with trees and lawns, was a mansion of a design company or a chaebol, rather than an auto parts company. Especially, the neatly designed corporate building was remarkable. This thought turned into envy as I looked around the factory.

A company that wants to go to work

Keyyang Precision Co.,Ltd is the company that manufactures automotive turbocharger, one of the core components of automobiles. The turbocharger is a device that compresses the air by rotating the 'turbine wheel' and 'compressor wheel' using the force of the high-pressure exhaust gas generated when the engine is operating, and supplies the compressed air to the engine room. The exhaust gas energy can be used to increase the engine output by more than 30% as well as the complete combustion of the fuel.

This means that lubricants and various oils are used to produce turbochargers. However, we could not find a single drop of oil on the floor inside the plant. The blue floor, made of rubber urethane, was neatly clean even if it was in any other room. The story that the company tried to improve the factory environment by running oil removal TF came to the skin immediately. Another remarkable thing was the attire of factory workers. It was impressive to see him working in a short-sleeved shirt, even though he had not slept yet.

This question was solved while talking to the workers including CEO Chung Byungkee (62).

"When I built the first factory in 1994 and the second factory in 2003, I was most concerned about the fact that the auto parts factory was not a 3D industry. To ensure a pleasant work environment, the air-conditioning and temperature control system is fully equipped to keep the temperature in the plant at 22 ° C per year. "In particular, he said," To prevent employees from spilling oil on the floor, when I went back and forth inside the factory, it was black, and I hired workers. "

It is the place where we spend the most time in the day, and for our high quality, a clean and pleasant environment is essential. While many companies build prefabricated factories with sandwich panels, Keyyang Precision has used the materials much better by about three times the construction cost. Now it is enough to find a benchmark in another factory.

Deputy section chief Kwon Soon Chul, who has changed job from an electronics company, said, "I thought that the factory that used oil would have a very low level of comfort because I worked in an electronics company that kept cleanliness enough to wear Dust-free Garment. But after I came to the precision and saw the factory, I feel amazed at its cleanliness."

Keyyang Precision is a leader in environmentally friendly work environment. It is because of the deep philosophy of CEO that he should be a working person and a human being when building a factory.

He said he had four things in mind when he first built the factory. The first is not a company with a noble family. The second is a loving company where employees are attached to the company. The Third is the organizational culture must be self-evident, not military, but creative. The fourth is that advanced technology must be developed within our company.

This philosophy can be found in factories, laboratories and offices. I did not make a room for the executives except for the CEO to eliminate the sequence and the authoritative officers, and I did not arrange the secretary or the driver for the CEO. (The current staff made it difficult for the vice president and the torture room, There are no secretaries or drivers anymore). There is no seat for the CEO in the meeting room.

In particular, the second plant has invested heavily in the underground and inside the building to make it a pleasant and efficient factory. All of these have been landfilled because electric wires and various piping can cause safety accidents. In addition, lunches at the company's restaurants are first performed by factory workers and then followed by office workers and officers. Factory workers pay a little more time to finish their meals first. "Factory workers are important," he said.

Keyyang Precision Co., LTD. / TEL . +82-54-433-5578 / FAX. +82-54-439-2578 KEYYANG ⓒ 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Admin