PR Center KY News

KY News

게시판 쓰기
Subject
CEO of Keyyang Precision attended the 2nd Gimcheon Businessmen's …
Writer KYPC Date 15-09-11 00:00
CEO of Keyyang Precision attended the 2nd Gimcheon Businessmen's Union

015-09-11

Gimcheon businessmen came up with a place to explore various ways to contribute to the development of their home.

99a6015b1626b1033e58dd363b3b08ee_1442188

The 2nd National Gimcheon Businessmen Conference was hosted by Gimcheon City in Gimcheon Park Hotel on the 11th and was organized by the Meeting of Gimcheon-born people in Seoul.​

This event will be held in conjunction with the businessmen from Gimcheon all over the country, the Meeting members of Gimcheon-born people in Seoul, and the local businessmen who are devoted to corporate management to promote harmony and exchange information about the new environment that changes, and to cooperate with the development of the home together with the occasion of mutual growth.

The event includes 230 businessmen, businessmen and businessmen, including Park Bo-saeng, the Mayor of Gimcheon City, Lee sangchoon, the chairman of the Meeting of Gimcheon-born people in Seoul, and Kim Byungcheol, the president of a Gimchoen city assembly are participated in this meeting. And the the chairman and chairmen and members of Gimchoen hometown alumni in Seoul, Busan, Daegu and Gumi, and Kim Jung-ho, the chairman of The Gimcheon Chamber of Commerce and Industry were also attended. ​

Lee sangchoon, the chairman of the Meeting of Gimcheon-born people in Seoul, said "I am very surprised at the appearance of Gimcheon, which develops day by day. Gimcheon Innovation City was transformed into a building forest, and global companies including KEPCO moved to Gimcheon. The existence value of Gimchoen hometown alumni is socialization and service.br>
We will also organize the Dream Society for the rehabilitation of young people and start providing services for Gimcheon, such as providing scholarships for the welfare of the elderly at the the Meeting of Gimcheon-born people in Seoul. I was happy when I split. Now it is time for our businessmen to go out for the development of our home country, Gimcheon. " .​​

Park Bo-saeng, the Mayor of Gimcheon City, said, "In the past, civil servants have taken the lead in the development of the country, but Hyundai is playing a leading role in the development of the country and the development of the hometown. The impact on a region is as big as one company. I would like to take a look around every corner of Gimcheon today and give me advice and opinions for the development of Gimcheon, and I would like to make a lot of contributions and investment for the development of my hometown. "

Kim Byungcheol, the president of a Gimchoen city assembly, said, "Today, I hope that the 2nd Gimcheon Business Conference will be a place for more progressive and substantial exchanges. I hope that Gimcheon will develop as much as I have come to my hometown. I beg you. "

On the other hand, Gimcheon business people from all over the country who came to the hometown at the event visited Gimcheon General Industrial Complex, Gimcheon Innovation City, Buhang Dam and Auto Camping Site and directly confirmed the development of Gimcheon and possibility of development.

As a result, the Gimcheon business people in the nation pledged themselves to lead the regional economic development as well as to advance the development of their hometown Gimcheon with creative thinking and challenging spirit as the subject of national economy.​

Keyyang Precision Co., LTD. / TEL . +82-54-433-5578 / FAX. +82-54-439-2578 KEYYANG ⓒ 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Admin