PR Center KY News

KY News

게시판 쓰기
Subject
CEO Chung Byungkee "I cannot afford a high salary, but R & D is lavish…
Writer KYPC Date 15-10-30 00:00
CEO Chung Byungkee "I cannot afford a high salary,
 but R & D is lavishly invested"”
2015-10-30

dac448402cec866bbdf9b47e112f822c_1447807

"It's hard to promise a high salary like a big company, but we try to make technicians proud and invest generously to create working conditions that can lead to self-research."

Chung Byungkee(Photo), CEO of Keyyang Precision, was sad about the reality of small and medium-sized companies that expressed infinite affection for their core researchers and could not treat them as much as their role. However, I assure you that these 'core craftsmen' will never neglect to invest in the best environment to do their research at any time.

He has invested in research and development (R & D) until now, based on some principles, including a sense of goal to succeed, an increase in demand for eco-friendly products, and the belief that core technologies can be developed domestically. All things such as product design, material and equipment development and production cannot develop without R & D investment.

The research environment is of paramount importance in order to obtain the core technology of the turbo charger. In order to prevent material expansion, we need a laboratory that maintains a constant temperature of 365 days a year, and there is no space and equipment to test the developed product. This also has been equipped for a long time through R & D. At the ground level, entrepreneurial philosophies of technology and enthusiasm for the skills of our researchers have made the turbocharged core technology a reality.

"If you want to create a technology company, you have to be careful so that the researchers can do research." In this sense, the technology is not important at all, and rather skilled technicians are able to use their long experience and know-how more actively. "He said.

Gim Cheon = Park Jung Min reporter bohe00@munhwa.com

Keyyang Precision Co., LTD. / TEL . +82-54-433-5578 / FAX. +82-54-439-2578 KEYYANG ⓒ 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Admin